Fully Funded Erasmus University Rotterdam International Scholarships In Netherlands
If you’re searching for a scholarship to check in Netherlands, then you might be in the correct place. on this weblog, we give data, together with eligibility of totally funded Erasmus College Rotterdam Worldwide Scholarships in Netherlands.
Erasmus College Rotterdam Scholarship Overview
The Erasmus College Rotterdam is searching for a person excited about researching the web and offline presence of mis- and disinformation to use for the PhD Scholarships in Combatting Mis- and;
DIsinformation within the Covid Pandemic undertaking. Erasmus The College Rotterdam Worldwide Scholarship is open for the tutorial 12 months 2022-2023.
The candidates should have a level in communication science or a associated self-discipline equivalent to political science or sociology to qualify for this place.
The chosen candidates will probably be supplied nice advantages equivalent to a vacation allowance, paid go away scheme, and their full-time month-to-month wage.
Erasmus College Rotterdam is a extremely ranked worldwide analysis college in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The college proudly stands on the 68th place in Finest International Universities for its prime quality and optimistic societal influence of its analysis and training.
The chosen candidates will probably be based mostly at school ESSB, division of public administration and sociology in Woudestein;
with a minimal of €2,541 to a most of €3,247 gross per thirty days on a full-time foundation and an extra 8% vacation allowance, an end-of-year fee of 8.3%, and a really beneficiant paid go away scheme.
- Eligible International locations: All worldwide and residential nation nationwide candidates can apply for this Erasmus College Rotterdam Worldwide Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Topics: The candidates can apply for a PhD place or the analysis undertaking ‘Combating mis- and disinformation within the Covid pandemic’ on the Erasmus College Rotterdam.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the next/given standards:
- An curiosity in mis- and disinformation and its potential results.
- A quantitative empirical analysis focus and information of, or the willingness to be taught, particular quantitative abilities, together with (however not restricted to) (automated) content material evaluation and experimental
- Confirmed proficiency in statistical software program equivalent to Stata.
- A scientific mindset, inquisitive character, enthusiasm for working in an interdisciplinary group, and the capability to work independently.
- Learn how to Apply: candidates should go on the university portal to use for admission. Functions for the PhD place on this undertaking will be made on the backside of this page.
- Supporting Paperwork: The scholars should submit a canopy letter and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Necessities: The candidates should have a accomplished MSc diploma in Communication Science or a associated self-discipline equivalent to Political Science or Sociology.
Candidates at the moment finalizing their Grasp’s are additionally invited to use, with the situation that the diploma have to be accomplished by the point the undertaking begins.
- Language Requirement: The making use of candidates should have glorious English language proficiency. Fluency within the Dutch language will come as a decisive benefit.